Alliance of Armed Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the AOAN Forum! AOAN, or Alliance of Armed Nations, is a anti-Fascist/Communist group in the political simulator Nation States.

AOAN Command.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bougheyia
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

AOAN Command. Empty
PostSubject: AOAN Command.   AOAN Command. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:46 pm

"All warfare is based on deception. For years, the West hypocrisy has made the world the battlefield. The corrupt talk... while our brothers and sons spill their own blood. Deceit cuts both ways. The bigger the lie, the more likely people are willing to believe it. And when the nation cries for vengeance, the lies spread like a wildfire. The fire builds, devouring everything in its path. Our enemies believe that they alone dictate the course of history. And all it takes is the will of a single man."
— Makarov, in the introduction to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

So this forum is to discuss AOAN's wars and past battles. I feel our first topic should be on the most recent war with IAB and NAC. I think AOAN really should have attempted to attack first. And we we're vastly out numbered due to many of our nations becoming pacifists. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Alcatrazin
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

AOAN Command. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AOAN Command.   AOAN Command. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:01 pm

I think this war was pointless. AOAN has to be firmer with who we pick our battles with. We can't shot down every idiot that walks into a public square with a tennis ball with a bubble wand shoved in it and yells "grenade!" You are probably think I don't enjoy RP, but I do. I don't like it when we are fighting over something that could of been dealt with quickly and been prevented.
Back to top Go down
Bougheyia
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

AOAN Command. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AOAN Command.   AOAN Command. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:31 am

I thought that the war was for a cause. IAB will always be fascist. At AOAN we are supposed to kill the fascist. We also fight because we are military organization that is slowly turning into something else.
Back to top Go down
Avanzamento
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

AOAN Command. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AOAN Command.   AOAN Command. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:35 pm

"All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near."
-Sun Tzu
I believe this is the quote. Not that BS MW3 crap.
Back to top Go down
ism
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

AOAN Command. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AOAN Command.   AOAN Command. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:01 pm

How could it have been prevented? IAB said it had been planned for some time. I have said it multiple times, it is our prerogative to fight fascists, which the members of IAB are. All in all, I think the war would have gone well if more nations had invaded IAB.
Back to top Go down
Alcatrazin
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

AOAN Command. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AOAN Command.   AOAN Command. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:44 pm

And yet we still let them return to AOAN even though the are fascist.
Back to top Go down
Asimostan
Forum Noob
Forum Noob
Asimostan

AOAN Command. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AOAN Command.   AOAN Command. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 6:48 pm

Bougheyia wrote:
I thought that the war was for a cause. IAB will always be fascist. At AOAN we are supposed to kill the fascist. We also fight because we are military organization that is slowly turning into something else.
That what was for a cause ?
I don't see what was wrong with it.
Back to top Go down
ism
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

AOAN Command. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AOAN Command.   AOAN Command. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:45 pm

We must not fight fascism through violence alone, but show them the wonders of our anti-fascist region.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AOAN Command. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AOAN Command.   AOAN Command. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AOAN Command.
Page 1 of 1